May 24, 2013

Five Question Friday for May 24th

It's another week for linking up with Five Question Friday...these are always fun because you never know the questions more than an evening in advance! So here goes!

1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?
Usually I don't budge until the alarm goes off...lately though I've gotten into such a routine that I wake up like 3 minutes before the alarm goes off. Seriously, body??? Three minutes?? But you know--when I have something important to do and getting up with the alarm is CRUCIAL, it always seems that my body wakes up sporadically before it ever goes off. Like 1 hour in advance. Or 20 minutes early. So weird how that happens.

2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies?
Oh now that's a good question! I have always loved showering moms with their first babies...or, if they have a new little one after a LONNNNNG gap or if they've had lots of troubles getting pregnant. I went to one where the mom had a surprise baby after 6 other kids...so she really just needed new stuff. It had been over 10 years since her last child of that sex. That was fun. I also like little online showers for when you are far away and can send the mom something. I'm doing that for a friend who is pregnant with her 4th.

3. How will you spend Memorial Day?
With my family! If I was still living back in WA, we would be going camping with the extended family at the beach...but sadly we don't go camping over Memorial Day out here. I wish we would. We love to camp.

4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..?
We have a tornado plan. Everyone knows where to go if we would have a tornado. Even my oldest knows. For fire---we need to review the plans for that. We recently attended a field trip to a Fire Museum and they spoke about fire safety so I know the time is right.

5. What is your favorite morning drink?
Mmmm...I ADORE a nice coffee mixed with hot chocolate with whipped cream!

Love these questions as they give me a fun post to share during the week about totally random stuff!

Photobucket

No comments: